PROVINCIAL TREASURERS & AUDITORS SEMINAR
Saturday 21st April 2018 at 10.00 a.m.
at Harrow District Masonic Centre.
Following our previous very successful Seminar, this is a ‘not to miss’ for the new and the not so
new Treasurer and Auditor, for Craft, Royal Arch and Mark.
If you cannot make the date we can send you all the information and set up a one-to-one, or small group presentation, if requested.
- 10.00am to 10.30am – Registration
- 10.30 – Introduction – Duties, Responsibilities etc
- 11.00 – Workshops –
- Guidance for the New Treasurer
- Bookkeeping & Accounts
- Audit Committee
- Relief Chest and Benevolent Accounts
- 1.30 – Questions and Answers, followed by buffet lunch.
Please complete the attached reply slip and return to Ian Gordon as soon as possible.
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the Seminar.
Yours sincerely and fraternally,
W.Bro. Howard Walters
Provincial Grand Treasurer
Share this Post