The Middlesex Information Trailer team is firming up the schedule of events which we will attend this year to promote Freemasonry, provide information to the public and attract potential new members.
Forthcoming events on this year’s list are:
• The Cockfosters Festival on Sunday 26th May (www.enfieldfestivals.co.uk/whats-on/the-cockfosters-festival/) – NOTE Attendance to be confirmed
• Shepperton Village Fair on Saturday 8th June (www.shepperton-fair.org)
• Strawberry Hill Music & Fun Day on Sunday 9th June (www.strawberryhillhouse.org.uk)
• Hanwell Carnival on Saturday 15th June (www.hanwellcarnival.co.uk)
• East Finchley Festival on Sunday 23rd June (www.eastfinchleyfestival.org)
• Staines on Thames Day on Sunday 30th June (www.stainesuponthamesday.co.uk)
• Fancy Fair N21 On The Green, Winchmore Hill Green on Saturday 6th July (www.fancy-fair.co.uk/fancy-fair-n21-on-the-green-2019) – NOTE Attendance to be confirmed
• East Barnet Festival on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th July (eastbarnetfestival.org.uk/2019/)
• Stanmore Village Fete on Saturday 14th July (stanmorefete.co.uk)
• Uxbridge AutoShow on Sunday 21st July (www.uxbridgeautoshow.com)
• Sunbury Regatta on Saturday 10th August (www.sunburyregatta.com)
• London Mela (Gunnersbury) on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th August (www.londonmela.org )
• Brentford Festival on Sunday 1st September (www.brentfordfestival.org.uk)
• Palmers Green Festival on Sunday 1st September (www.palmersgreenfestival.org.uk)
Do come along and see us and say “hello”.
Can you help to promote Freemasonry in your community and attract potential candidates?
Can you give us information about large events in your community ?
Can you volunteer one or two days over the Summer to join our team of friendly Ambassadors?
It’s great fun as we chat to the many visitors to our trailer and enjoy the varied events that we attend.
Alternatively, can you help with towing our trailer to and from events, maintenance of items, producing marketing materials or background planning?
If so, or if you’d just like to know more then please contact the Information Trailer team leader, Richard Alliston on 07774 988747, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a printable version HERE
Share this Post