Can you help these Charities with your TIME not money?
Sometimes up to 90% of the money we give to charity can go towards administration. We have many members with many skills, who may be in the position to help charities with their time, as well as money. We are looking for volunteers to help with the jobs listed below.
Can the volunteers please contact me and I will arrange the meeting:-
Provincial Grand Charity Steward
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01442 461718
Are looking for volunteers to help with:-
- Updating their Website
- Creating a new client database
- Building a disabled toilet within their building
- Refurbishing the Therapy Rooms in particular the flooring
- Printing new banners (and leaflets)
- Someone who can assist with their Gift Aid Administration
- Someone who can assist in setting up a Legacy Policy
- Legal support/advice
- Someone who can help them familiarise themselves more with the NHS/NHS care commissioning
As they would like to deliver their services to more people via GP’s and hospitals etc.
- Any help with growing links within the community and giving them exposure in the press in order to raise their
profile in terms of the work they do so that more disabled people and carers can benefit
- Help with creating a campaign message
- Volunteers in general who can give general support and assistance within the Centre and at outreach events
or perhaps even provide some professional mentoring would be extremely valuable