Welcome on behalf of the Tight Line Angling Club the angling Branch of the Middlesex Masonic Sport Association (MMSA)
Syon Park Fishery
NB Match open to Masons & Non-Masons
(if they have a masonic link i.e. associated with the Masonic Fishing Charity, masonic friend or relative)
Come and join us !!!
Wednesday 9th October 2019
This includes 2 fish Which is a fantastic price for this exclusive venue
There will be prizes for
Best Overall Weight
There will be a complimentary BBQ and Hot and cold drinks all included in the above price ..!!!!!
and we will also be holding a raffle!!!
Its for charity so please bring a prize if possible
We have full use of the lake but only limited spaces available
So please let me know before next Wednesday to grab yourself a place !!
Its a fantastic venue and one I am sure will produce a great days fishing for us all ..!!
Match will be as follows and subject to minor changes over the coming days as we finalise deatils
• It will start at 9.00am from randomly drawn peg.
• After an hour a horn will be sounded, indicating anglers have to move 5 pegs clockwise (e.g. start on peg 1 move to peg 6).
• Anglers will have 10 minutes to land any fish on the hook at time of horn sounding and move to next peg (if not landed within those 10 minutes angler must pull for a break and vacate peg for incoming angler)
• After horn sounds for second time, anglers have another hour to catch from new peg
• Anglers who complete their catch before match finishes can fish catch and release until match finishes if wished.
• The above process repeats until match ends at 13.30pm.
• After which time catches will be weighed in and winners and runners up identified during lunch break.
• Prizes awarded ASAP after this and raffle drawn.
If you are interested and would like to attend please register your interest with me on NRCLARKE99@HOTMAIL.COM
Both myself and Dave Carrera the new MMSA angling secretary look forward to seeing you there for what will be a momentous days fishing
Angling Section Head
Share this Post