We kick off at Grand Lodge in Great Queen Street at 11am.
It’s a fun family event and Brethren are encouraged to bring groups including partners, friends and children.
The itinerary includes many of the most interesting sites in central London:
1. Start at UGLE
2. Twinning’s Tea Shop, the oldest in London
3. 10 Adam Street, looks like No. 10 Downing St.
4. Jubilee Gardens, South Bank
5. Lambeth Gardens
6. MI5 Head Quarters
7. Houses of Parliament
8. St. James’s Park
9. Buckingham Palace
10. Mark Masons Hall
11. Trafalgar Square, Smallest Police Station
12. John Snows Water Pump, where the plague started
13. Covent Garden
14. Finish at UGLE
The group will then travel to Bistro Vadouvan Restaurant by Putney Bridge for a complimentary buffet snack courtesy of Bro Rajesh Shah.
Cost: £10 adults, no charge for Children. All proceeds to go to the 2020 Festival.
To book your places please contact Bro. Alfie Buckland on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provincial Stewards are encouraged to wear the Collars for the walk.
Share this Post