The Middlesex Masonic Charity and the Middlesex Relief Fund have contributed £1,500 to the London North West Healthcare Charity based at Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow.
The Pro Provincial Grand Master RW Peter Baker has already made an appeal to all Middlesex Masons to support this Middlesex Charity which was published on the web site on Tuesday 31st March.
Not only within the NHS is there a need to protect the patient, but there is also the need to ensure the well-being of medical staff, especially as there are reports of COVID 19 infection amongst carers.
Donations will go to the provision of:
• Fresh fruit for front-line staff
• Non-perishable goods such as coffee, hot chocolate, cereal bars and tinned fruit
• Care packages for staff not returning home between shifts, containing items such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, dry shampoo and hand cream
• Well-being spaces for staff to relax during breaks
• Mental well-being support for staff
As Middlesex Masons we owe it to those who are on the front line who will support us in the hour of our need. Let us also be mindful of them too.
Share this Post