As is often the case, there was a large procession, mostly made up of school and playgroups, all supporting a fancy dress theme, which creates a very colourful day.
This was our fourth year at the event and the organisers and many exhibitors welcomed us back, always a good sign of acceptance in the community.
We had requested a different position at the fair this year, in a prominent position, and were pleased to have greater exposure, a key element in raising aware of our organisation amongst the public at large.
Our presence at these events enables us to present Freemasonry to the public at large, provide information about our organisation and where appropriate encourage membership enquiries.
Our thanks go to the team who gave up their Saturday: Roy Volrath, Tim Wright and Peter Lawrence
Next Outings –
• Fancy Fair N21 On The Green, Winchmore Hill Green on Saturday 6th July (www.fancy-fair.co.uk/fancy-fair-n21-on-the-green-2019) – NOTE Attendance to be confirmed
• East Barnet Festival on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th July (eastbarnetfestival.org.uk/2019/)
• Stanmore Village Fete on Saturday 14th July (stanmorefete.co.uk)
• Uxbridge AutoShow on Sunday 21st July (www.uxbridgeautoshow.com)
• Sunbury Regatta on Saturday 10th August (www.sunburyregatta.com)
• London Mela (Gunnersbury) on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th August (www.londonmela.org )
• Brentford Festival on Sunday 1st September (www.brentfordfestival.org.uk)
• Palmers Green Festival on Sunday 1st September (www.palmersgreenfestival.org.uk)
Do come along and see us and say “hello”.
Can you help to promote Freemasonry in your community and attract potential candidates?
Can you give us information about large events in your community ?
Can you volunteer one or two days over the Summer to join our team of friendly Ambassadors?
It’s great fun as we chat to the many visitors to our trailer and enjoy the varied events that we attend.
Alternatively, can you help with towing our trailer to and from events, maintenance of items, producing marketing materials or background planning?
If so, or if you’d just like to know more then please contact the Information Trailer team leader, Richard Alliston on 07774 988747, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a printable version HERE
Share this Post