Middlesex Grand Officers’ and Provincial Grand Officers’ Club
The Club does not hold any Craft/Chapter meetings and the activities of the club consist of two informal dinners per year (attracting 200-250 members). The cost of dining is heavily subsidised and hence affords exceptional value for money and an opportunity to meet with the Provincial Executive and brethren.
Dinner is followed by an address by the President (The Pro Provincial Grand Master) covering current items of interest and future developments within the Province and also at least one other speaker giving a presentation on a topic of interest to the members.
Membership of the Club shall be open to Grand Officers, Provincial Grand Officers of the Province of Middlesex and other Provinces, District Grand Officers and holders of Overseas Grand Rank, Overseas Rank, Senior London Grand Rank, London Grand Rank and London Rank, who are in good standing in a Middlesex Lodge or Middlesex Royal Arch Chapter and who shall have applied for membership of the Club and paid such dues as may be determined from time to time.
There is no joining fee and the annual subscription is £5.
Members can expect to receive at least four written communications per year containing extracts from address/presentations made (both for those members unable to dine and a written record for those attending); together with other items thought to be of interest to members.
In accordance with our aims I have tried to keep the above as short and to the point as possible but will be delighted to speak to you should you have any questions regarding membership.
E-mail is our preferred method of communication but normal Post Office mail can be used.
For more information please contact:
Andrew Elliott, Club Secretary
Telephone: 020 8868 2695
- Secretary’s Jottings – November 14th, 2017
- The President’s Address – November 14th, 2017 – also available to watch at www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFrI5Tb6wq8zWRcBrcg8PQ
- The 2020 Festival Update by W. Bro. David Allan – November 14th, 2017
- Presentation on Provincial Communications by W. Bro. Nigel Codron – November 14th, 2017
- Secretary’s Jottings and AGM Minutes – April 5th, 2017
- The President’s Address – April 5th, 2017
- The Graham Fulford Trust Launch – PSA Testing – April 5th, 2017