The Middlesex Information Trailer team is firming up the schedule of events which we will attend this year to promote Freemasonry, provide information to the public and attract potential new members.
Forthcoming events on this year’s list are:
• Shepperton Fair on Saturday 10th June (www.shepperton-fair.org)
• Hanwell Carnival on Saturday 17th June – First Visit (www.hanwellcarnival.co.uk)
• Staines on Thames Day on Saturday 25th June (www.stainesuponthamesday.co.uk)
• St Margarets Fair on Saturday 8th July (www.stmargaretsfair.org)
• Norfest (RAF Northolt) on Saturday 22nd July – First Visit (www.raf.mod.uk/rafnortholt) – Please Note Tickets must be purchased in advance
• Sunbury Regatta on Saturday 12th August (www.sunburyregatta.com)
• Brentford Festival on Saturday 3rd September (www.brentfordfestival.org.uk)
Do come along and see us and say “hello”.
Can you help to promote Freemasonry in your community and attract potential candidates?
Can you give us information about large events in your community ?
Can you volunteer one or two days over the Summer to join our team of friendly Ambassadors?
It’s great fun as we chat to the many visitors to our trailer and enjoy the varied events that we attend.
Alternatively, can you help with towing our trailer to and from events, maintenance of items, producing marketing materials or background planning?
If so, or if you’d just like to know more then please contact the Information Trailer team leader, Richard Alliston on 07774 988747, or email him at email@example.com